In loop

Greetings!

This post is specially for those who like music (especially the Bollywood melodies). Of course others too can enjoy this post (and music as well).

Some Bollywood songs have such an amazing tune, that the मुखडा (The first paragraphs) behooves to be repeated in an infinite loop!

I remember the song शोखियों में घोला जाये फुलों का शबाब... that used to be played often on radio.

Those were days when radio was the most important electronic device at home.

In this song as the singer (The inimitable Kishor Kumar), finishes the मुखडा as... होगा फिर नशा जो तयार,वो प्यार है... And one can't help but start again with ...शोखियों में घोला जाये... and so on and on...



Don't believe me? Give a listen to this addictive song for yourself Here

In fact, this was one of the songs which looped through my head when I got in 'zone' . I remember going through examinations where I could only remember that this song was playing in my head throughout.

In life too, there are a number of memories whose first part is highly fulfilling yet so frustratingly incomplete that... at the end the mind can't help but repeat the first part again. And again...

May this blog entry trigger such a memory worth reminscing in loop for you (as it has for me :-) ) 🙏


Sincerely Mine!
Anand Kulkarni

Comments

Doc_mrunal said…
वा.. मजा आ गया..����
Unknown said…
Good one Anand. Looking forward for many of these

Popular posts from this blog

The envelope

Staging Sagely

The unscathed frog metaphor

Rescuing the Romeo

Predestined "Free Will"